Saturday 19 May 2012

Telepathic Communication


Telepathic Communication – The power of the mind


Astrologer Dayanidhi Iyyengar

Tele meaning "distant" and pathy meaning "affliction or experience" – Telepathy is the transmission of information from one person to another without using any of our known sensory channels or physical interaction.

Telepathy is the ability to mentally control any function the brain controls, hearing other people's thoughts, scanning the memory of other people and sending thoughts directly to other people's minds.

Telepathic communication is the first language of all living beings. It's our natural ability to sense the thoughts, feelings, images, ideas, and sensations of another being - whether our own or a different species - without the spoken word. This innate ability enables each of us to more fully understand what the other is experiencing in life.

Through telepathic communication, we open to the deepest possible connection with another living being. It is a relationship of heart, soul and spirit. We experience not only a quality of loving compassion and union but also an understanding of, and appreciation for, our animal family members that we may never have imagined possible.

Telepathy is the ability to transfer thoughts or feelings from the mind of one individual to that of another (or between groups of people), without using the ordinary five senses. If you were telepathic, you would be able to read someone else's mind. Telepathy serves as a means of communication when information is prevented from other methods of travel due to physical obstacles, distance, or time.

How do two people become so connected that they are able to communicate without being in contact physically, speak to each other through telepathy and even feel the same pains?

The ability to send to and receive from each other thoughts and feelings comes from a spiritual connection between the two of you. When two people are spiritually close to each other, they are often able to sense what the other is feeling or thinking.

Telepathic communication consists of two directions, sending and receiving.

It depends on intention. Whether you have the intent to sense what the other person is thinking and feeling, or for the other person to pick up certain thoughts and feelings you are sending. It will be harder for others to sense your thoughts if you want to hide yourself from them. You psychically put up a shield to prevent them from seeing your intentions. The same is also true when others do that.

It takes someone of a stronger mind and greater clarity of thinking to penetrate the psychic shields of others to see what they are thinking.

When two people are spiritually close, they trust each other and they have mutual empathy. Empathy is one of the key ingredients of telepathy.

Telepathy which is of the psychic level of the mind tends to operate beyond pure words and linguistics. It takes place in the form of feelings, images and desires. You may be able to receive telepathic communication from another person in the form of pure words. But usually it comes through a feeling, image or desire.

Everyone can learn to open his/her telepathic gifts. Telepathic communication is our birthright. We are all born with it.

Unfortunately, most people learn to close down their awareness of this ability in the process of growing up. A trained telepathic animal communicator can help you reconnect with your natural ability to experience animals in their essence. This makes it possible to enter into a deeper relationship with them.

Telepathy is also a process of stimulation in the mind. Telepathy cannot be seen. It is only felt. When humans are babies, telepathy is used daily until the ability to use speech is learned.

Often once we learn to speak the ability of telepathy fades from our memory. Telepathy is still alive in all human beings. It does not die when we learn to speak it only fades deep within our conscious. We can develop telepathy skills again. Picking up on someone’s energy is the key to telepathy.

Animals use telepathy by simply connecting with energy patterns. Humans do the same. It is similar to the way electricity is brought into your home.

When you think about something on a specific intensity level it sends out energy frequencies in a particular pattern. The energy sent out begins searching for the focused destination or match. Every living being has its own energy vibration or frequency.

Although telepathy sounds strange it is really the basic form of communication for all animals and people. Every thought becomes energy which can be sent out to a specific person through telepathy. Developing telepathy consists of certain steps which can be done to increase your telepathic skills.

One of the most important steps to develop telepathy is to believe in the concept. Your hidden telepathy ability will stay hidden until you believe it exists.

When practicing telepathy it is important to have the person you are connecting with thinking something emotional or interesting. It sends out stronger energy frequencies than other subjects.

Don’t try too hard.

Focusing for too long will drain your energy and discourage you. Practice your telepathic skills in short intervals when trying to develop telepathy. To develop telepathy you must be loose, relaxed, and receptive. Make sure you are in good health mentally as well as physically.

Remember, telepathy is a skill and it takes plenty of practice to develop it. Keep at it and do not give up.

Meditation sometimes brings about spectacular side effects; visions of gods may appear and occasionally supernatural powers such as telepathy are developed. Both of these effects can be deliberately produced. Concentration on a mental image will sometimes result in visions, particularly if the concentration is done with devotion or if there is a strong desire for the visions to appear. Psychic powers (Siddhis) may also be attained by special yogic exercises.


1 comment:

  1. Sir gud morning
    Sir I have a question, i have a girlfriend but to obey me n be good to me I went to one astrologer for stree vashikaran, paid money to him and he told me to hold both palms to gather and placed a small packet and he touched my both palms by his two palms and was uttering some mantra , I could sense some thing entering my both hands it was very painy I pulled my both palms but his hands holder both of my palms, and after a while he told to apply his black powder as bindi n were silver tube on my neck, I did the same at home n went to my girlfriend room she was in absuive to me, the three days passed, it was on one amavasya she called me urgently in a scared voice I went running only 50 feet distance to her room, she told me that some male voice came to have sex with him that near the bed room door when she was also awake, she had bolted the main door but how voice near her bed room, I went and did small pooja n prayer n told her to chant ganesh manthra, days went on one day I want to record my small song i switched my record mode in my mobile there was a urgent for loo I went refreshed it took 3 to 4 minutes in the meen time I went to do evening pooja n prayer it took 30 minutes came back to her n took my mobile went back to my house, I thought my girl friend would have recorded her voice, I started to play the recorded audio, I was very much surprised to here from the beginning of my recording in her house I could hear my girl friend n some matured male voice speaking like husband n wife in first 4 minutes even I was very much there n after full total 34 minutes conversation how my house is just opposit her house facing each other, I thought some cross stock I kept quite, she started to act very roude to me but this time I was keeping record mode on in her room I could hear a voice telling to shout at me she started shouting , and next after that I just kept the mobile under her bed n came outside n after 15 min I went n took my mobile, i opened my house door sat in my drawing room facing her door started to listen the recording I was surprised totally there was sexual sound she making screaming sound n he telling how it is, immediately I ran to see who it was but NO one, this time also in recording mode i went to ask her was there any one in her house she told no to answer my question, which I kept mobile under her teapoy, afterwards I went to take my recording mobile in which that voice he say did he(me) go, there is many thing like telepathy n some other action like if im in centre of the forest also she locates,me n come she says what im doing even if im out of station, she could says what im doing what im holding in my hand accurately all times, I thought she must be having alien contacts which is not visible to my eyes, there r many many many more I'm a graduate I'm totally confused even in this scientific age this type, now I'm totally restricted going there, now she has started going along with invisible person to many lodges n some ppl visit her house here who is he who is invisible who moves with her during day times also, she has telepathy skill which her communications I have recorded even though she sitting next to me communicating to someone without shaking her lips, but my mobile records like a good vigoures mouth open conversation, I have many more if u r interested pl let me know I shall put it in writing all amazing she is not more educated 12std kannada medium

    ReplyDelete